Market Research Jobs in Kansas City
Wanna work @ PROOF?
We know that great companies can only be built with great people.
If you are passionate about marketing & data analysis and don’t take yourself too seriously, we should probably meet. Here are some things you can expect working at PROOF:
A Growing Company
- Work in a fast growing company with a strong reputation
- Work with disruptive and innovative products
- Work alongside other amazing people
- A company culture open to trying new ideas
A Progressive Culture
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible work days
- No required office hours
A Healthy Life Balance
- A “Take care of your family first” mindset
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
A ‘Have Fun’ Approach
- In office and out of office happy hours
- Monthly team outings
- Laid back office environment with lots of sarcasm
Data Analysis Intern
We are looking to hire a paid intern to join our team. This intern will be responsible for various support roles to help our growing company. This internship could develop into a permanent position.
To do well in this role you need strong written and verbal communication skills and a high detail orientation.
- Analyze the meaning in a given sentence and categorize it into themes
- Organize people’s thoughts and responses into keywords and concepts
- Analyze data and identify insights and trends
- Social media management & content repurposing
You will be successful in this role if you:
- They like making lists and crossing things off
- They are good at multitasking
- They are natural with words and details
- They are a good communicator
- They like sarcasm
- Microsoft Suite
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week if in school and up to 40 hours per week
- Have their own personal computer to use
What our team members say…
The dream of any of designer or artist is to work on meaningful, game changing projects that resonate with their audience. At Proof that is absolutely the case. We laugh a lot in the office, we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves.
– Matt, Proof team member for 8 years.
Not only did I learn an amazing amount about business working with Grant and the Proof team, but it set me up to win a great position working at the Federal Reserve. Working at Proof was one of the best decisions I have made.
– Tyler, Proof team member for 3 years
I love that every day at Proof is different. Helping clients that face a multitude of challenges makes each day new. I particularly enjoy getting to see the data evolve from numbers to concepts that businesses can easily interpret and use.
– Kelsey, Proof team member for 3 year